Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Writing Smut

I'm working on something I'm going to call "Spanking Smut". I was really working on a different project, but then this one started taking over my brain.

"Smut" is going to be a few edgy short stories. Some of what I write is pretty intense and includes heavy sexuality as well as spanking.

I love a good, no-frills domestic discipline scene. But I also don't mind taking my fantasies to any dark place they happen to go.

All spankos are not alike. Some are purists and don't want anything in the mix except for spanking. Others love everything, the dirtier the better.

I like to include certain elements in my intense spanking stories. I like to write about anal play and even anal discipline. I like key words (naughty, young lady) and I like the embarrassing edge of public play.

I don't get into diapers, enemas or potty stuff. Lots of spankos like the enema play, but it's not for me.

What I like the best is sex. My best fantasies involve rough, almost forced sex.

And that's what's on Jennie's mind today.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your 'edgy short stories'. I also enjoy other elements apart from the spankings (and can also do without the diaper stuff which doesn't interest me in the slightest). Keep up the good work Jennie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your 'edgy short stories'. I also enjoy other elements apart from the spankings (and can also do without the diaper stuff which doesn't interest me in the slightest). Keep up the good work Jennie!

    ReplyDelete