Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolved

I'm not so great with New Year's resolutions, but I've been thinking about a few things this year.

I think that really being open and free with my sexuality is number one on the list. Why be inhibited? Sexuality means something different to each of us, so why not embrace what it means to me?

A friend of mine is resolving to find a Daddy this year. To this I say BLAH. (I mean great for HER!). As for me, I'm starting to recognize the freedom and joy of being on my own. Sure I have a couple of dear friends who like to get paternal now and then. :-) And I am certainly not opposed to making more friends and connecting to daddy types and others for fun and entertainment. I wouldn't want to be without sex, particularly my kind of sex, for goodness sake. But sometimes in the past when I've been Daddied up with someone (you like that phrase?) I've felt like I was many missing out on other experiences.

My friend says this is because I have yet to find the right Daddy.

Anyway, the name of the game in 2010 is freedom and self-expression!

No comments:

Post a Comment